The Foundation for the Advancement of the Sign Industry (FASI) is dedicated to serving as a resource for the on-premise sign industry, and a source of information about on-premise signs.
FASI strives to proclaim the societal benefits of on-premise signage, and to support the efforts of on-premise sign organizations, including associations, universities, trade publications and end-user groups.
What We hope to Achieve
- Establish a succession plan for the American Sign Museum
- Serve as a liaison and strive for united efforts between sign organizations and associations
- Educate all interested parties and supporters
- Build upon the American Sign Museum's relationship with the University of Cincinnati
- Establish a home to disseminate relevant news from the sign organizations
- Establish a scholarship for college students who are pursing degrees related to signage
- Establish a third endowed chair at the University of Cincinnati related to the sign industry